Boomerangs FS is seeking Club Partners for 2019-20
If you wish to know more about how to get involved, please don’t hesitate contacting the Boomerangs Sponsorship team via email at: sponsorship[at]boomerangsfs.com
Boomerangs FS, the number one futsal club for the ACT and region, has developed a new business opportunity that seeks to build a business community through a loyalty program where the members of the club will be able to call on the services of its club partners.
The loyalty program concept has the potential to expand a business client/customer base which will in return benefit each program partner. The benefits for club members may include discounts on services and potentially repeat player sponsorships in future years.
Across 2019-20 there will be opportunities for businesses taking up this offer to participate in networking events at our preferred venue, Yowani Country Club.
To become involved, we are asking businesses to support a ‘playing member’ of the Boomerangs FS club with a $350 support package. This package will see the benefits of:
– Returning $150 back to sponsored player/family;
– $150 to the Boomerangs FS club to support the development of coaches, programs, equipment and court hire to build capability within the club; and
– $50 towards a gift voucher saved for a community event where you will be given the opportunity to promote your business.
There will also be the regular promotion of your business on the club’s preferred social media outlets along with references of the player you are supporting.
The club aims to build 100 business partners for the 2019-20 season, and will look to expand our business offers with appropriate businesses with clothing (naming) sponsorship deals as we seek to compete in a re-invigorated national F-League futsal competition in addition to our NSW and ACT Premier League competitions.
To ensure we receive support from a broad range of businesses, we will limit the number of businesses that fall into the following categories to ensure we get a spread of services that will support our members:
– Local suburban shops – (Needs to be in different locations in Canberra)
– Car Dealers – (Potentially across different regions within Canberra)
– Tradesman – Electrical/Electricians, Plumbing/Gasfitters, Builders, Landscapers, Painters, Mechanics, etc
– Service Providers – Insurance, Accountants, Solicitors, Optometrists, Coffee Shops, etc
Other categories will be added to our list as we build towards our target of 100 businesses.
If you wish to know more about how to get involved, please don’t hesitate contacting the Boomerangs Sponsorship team email sponsorship[at]boomerangsfs.com
Check out the full list of player sponsors from 2018-19 HERE.